Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday.

Re: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 5 months ago #8741

• GedKen
Thanks for the heads up Stella,

I caught Steve at Islington, he eschewed the planned interval (there was a 10pm deadline at the venue) and did 2 and a half hours without a break - amazing! - and the time just flew by.

Might be a long session on the laptop Friday evening!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 5 months ago #8749

• cheri
Every time I see Steve and the band in concert, it's like only minutes have passed by and it's over. I simply can't get enough of them! Help me! ;)

Cheri

Re: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 5 months ago #8764

• GrahamEd
:angry: Grrr.....watching live from San Antonio but the stream is dreadful- catching mere snippets of Best Years ....grrrrr..... :angry:

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 5 months ago #8765

• Harley fan
Well, after 15 mins waiting for my pay pal to get paid and a stern conversation with Epic to get it sorted and sorted fast... together with my continued flu viral infection, it was worth £5 to have a "personal viewing" with all Cockney Rebel and Steve in my bedroom. M A R V E L L O U S.... I feel better already. Well done and thank you lads. Love Julie x
p.s Hope you managed to see it Phantom from your sick bed.

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 5 months ago #8768

• psychomenagerie
Brilliant, best £5 I've ever spent!

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 5 months ago #8770

• My Only Vice
I hope plenty of you managed to get on board with the live feed for this show. I was there to witness yet another fantastic performance. These musicians just seem to get better and better, and last night they delivered a wonderful set.

And loud too! Epic is the former Anglia TV studio in Norwich, and both the acoustics and lighting were excellent. We can be a shy lot in Norwich, but despite that Steve used all his mastery to get us singing. It takes some doing, and there was a great buzz amongst everyone leaving the show.

There were two large screens either side of the stage showing the live filming, and it looked excellent. Hoping the footage makes it onto download and/or DVD. Not least to hear 'Nothing is Sacred' again, my all time favourite - what a treat it was to hear that played live - rehearsed or not!

Brilliant.
I'd hide if I could, but I'm red in a yellow sea . . .